There are several pieces of information that are necessary for properly analyzing a single or multi-family property. Some of the most important data points to consider include:
- The location of the apartment building or house, including its proximity to key amenities such as public transportation, schools, and shopping centers.
- The size, layout, and number of units in the building, as well as their current occupancy rate and rental prices.
- The age and condition of the building, including any major repairs or renovations that may be needed.
- The financial performance of the building, including its current and historical occupancy rate, rental income, operating expenses, and net operating income.
- The terms of the deal, including the purchase price, financing terms, and potential exit strategies.
By analyzing this data, investors can gain a better understanding of the potential risks and rewards associated with the apartment building, and make more informed decisions about whether to pursue the deal.